Monday, March 21, 2011

Austin's birth

March 7, 2007
Austin and I checked into the hospital at 4:30 am and began the induction process about an hour later.  At 2:26 pm, little Austin arrived.  He didn't cry at all at first so I was a bit nervous, eventually he started to cry (but not much) and they placed him on my chest.  This was his first picture.


We stayed in the hospital until Wednesday night and I was glad.  I had no desire to move from the bed before that morning.  Staying that long was truly a blessing!  When we arrived home, Nene (aunt Edie) had hamburger steaks ready for dinner and took baby Austin so I could eat and rest.  It was just what the doctor ordered. 
This is our first family we took at home.  Hopefully in the near future I will look more like a momma and less like a pregnant woman. =)










Austin's first bath








First shot
Austin LOVES his noonie